If you are a pro or a beginner to the sport of golf you probably understand that the golf swing is the key to your game. Other factors like the wind do affect your game but if you have a good golf swing, or the perfect golf swing, you can overcome almost everything.
I can not make you the next Tiger Woods without you learning the basics of the perfect golf swing. Here are six tips to help you get the perfect golf swing.
1. Just like with every other sport you need to know your strengths. Do you have a good angle on your shot or can you hit the ball 350 yards? If you know your strengths you can focus on perfecting them and also working on your weaknesses.
2. Do not attempt to be like John Daly, make sure you practice! You can not get the perfect golf swing without practicing a lot. Try if at all possible to practice in all types of weather. Practicing in different weather will help you to master your golf swing and it will also help you to be able to play the same in whatever weather.
3. Work on your back swing. You need to use your arms to create the force for the back swing. Many beginners use there hands to create the force and this will cause many problems. You need to have clean movement on your back swing.
4. When working on your down swing I would advice you to pull your left arm when it is coming from the top. Unlike your back swing which needs a nice clean movement, your down swing needs precision and speed.
5. Try to get coaching whenever possible. One on one coaching with a professional is a very good way for you to get your perfect golf swing down. You could also use a golf aid like the Tac Tic. The Tac Ti Golf Trainer informs you if you have a wrong grip or if your swing is wrong.
6. A successful sweep is hard to do. You need to transfer left and you know you made a good finish on your swing when your right foot is up and your right knee is facing the target. Your hands should be high over your left ear and the spikes of your shoe should be seen. If all of this is happening then you have accomplished a successful sweep.
These are six tips that will help you to get, if not the perfect golf swing, then a great one.